Impression is an exhibition that features the fine art of printmaking in traditional methods such as screen printing, letterpress, relief, lithography, and intaglio. This exhibition’s reception will fall on Thursday October 18th, the first night of Norfolk’s NEON Festival in the NEON District (Norfolk’s Art District).
To celebrate this exhibition during NEON Festival, d'Art will run a printmaking make-and-take at the center as well! Free and open to the public.
We're currently running a call to artists for the exhibition. Find out more here.
Become part of a collaborative studio atmosphere of working professional artists as a d’Art Center resident artist and...
• Network with peers, patrons and established art organizations through d’Art
• Enjoy prime studio and retail space in Norfolk’s NEON District
• Have your art promoted through d’Art’s digital and print media campaigns
• Participate in meaningful community outreach programming
• Use the d’Art Center to host classes and/or workshops, and so much more!
The d'Art Center has Studio Space Available!
Call for Artists!
What's happening right now at d'Art?